iVe Software v3.4 Brings Support for Additional Mercedes-Benz Systems Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 3.4. Additional Mercedes-Benz Support This release adds support for a considerable number of Mercedes-Benz vehicles manufactured from 2015-2020. For details...Read more
Release Date: October 2023
File Size: 1.23GB
iVe v4.5 Release Notes:
- Added support for importing and parsing data from systems found in Ford Motor Company vehicles from model years 2021 to 2024 which includes Ford and Lincoln brands (DS)
- Added support to parse additional connected device data and vehicle identifiers from systems found in Volkswagen Group vehicles from model years 2015 and 2022 (DS).
- Added ability to create a vehicle from the vehicle lookup (MADS)
- Added vehicle license disc reader, with initial support for South Africa, enabling the data to be saved to a log or to create a new vehicle entry (MA)
- Added registry update to enable long path support in Windows as part of default installer options (DS)
- Improved timestamp confidence categorization of deleted call log items from systems found in Ford Motor Company vehicles from model years 2011 to 2017 (DS)
- Improved physical acquisition configuration and parsing for systems found in Volkswagen Group vehicles from model years 2015 and 2022 (DS)
- Improved management of iVe Software database resources (DS)
- Fixed adjusted time offsets not applying to the highlighted item in the grid (DS)
- Fixed hash values of source files not being displayed until the vehicle was reloaded (DS)
- Fixed issue where a second paired ECU could not be added to a vehicle if the first ECU was added and acquired separately (DS)
- Fixed tracklog tagging to include all data columns by default and to ensure the report displays all selected details (DS)
- Restored FaceID function on iOS version of iVe Mobile (MA)
- Implemented several minor bug fixes (MADS)
- In limited situations, the Move Folder function cannot remove the source directory. To resolve, reopen iVe Software and try the function again before viewing the vehicle acquisition
- License Disc Reader icon and record information is not available in the iVe Software
MA = Mobile App Only DS= Desktop Software Only MADS = Mobile App & Desktop Software
Desktop Software Instructions:
- Click the “Download” link
- After the file has finished downloading, go to your Downloads folder and double-click the file named ‘iVe_WebInstaller_[release version].’
- This will open a ‘7-Zip Self-Extracting Archive’ window. Click ‘Extract’ to proceed.
- After the extraction is complete, another file will appear in your Downloads folder, a file called ‘iVe_Installer_[release version].’
Double-click this file to begin installing the software.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
This .zip file contains all of the prerequisites, drivers and main application, and requires a valid, up-to-date license to decrypt the download file.
Mobile App Instructions:
- Visit the either the App Store or Google Play
- Download or Update your device