iVe Software v4.6 Expands Support for Toyota and Lexus Vehicles
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 4.6, which adds unprecedented support for an extensive range of Toyota and Lexus models. This widens the scope for acquiring Toyota Motor Corporation vehicles on a global scale, adding a vast amount of data to enhance investigative opportunities.
Toyota and Lexus Vehicle Support
This version of iVe adds support for Toyota and Lexus vehicles which includes a majority of their models manufactured between 2019 and 2024. Supported vehicles contain a MultiMedia Unit (MMU) which features a Diagnosis Recorder that logs data about specific vehicle operations. The available data includes connected devices, vehicle events such as device, ignition, Wi-Fi events, geolocation data in the form of locations, tracklogs, and velocity logs.
Toyota and Lexus Enhanced Automotive Network Acquisition
Enhanced Automotive Network Acquisitions are now supported for Toyota and Lexus vehicles from model years 2008 to 2024 with coverage of 316 unique versions of 153 ECU types.
The available diagnostic data includes vehicle identifiers, logs, configurations, sensors, diagnostics, components and system information.
In order to take advantage of the new Toyota Enhanced Automotive Network Acquisition support, the DLC Adapter must be updated with new firmware, now available in the iVe Software and the iVe Mobile app.
Vehicle Lookup Accessible from Home Screen
The vehicle lookup feature is now conveniently accessible from the home screen of the iVe Software. This addition enables quick access to determine supported ECUs and potential vehicle data.
iVe v4.6 also contains several other minor bug fixes to wrap up this release.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v4.6:
- Added support for systems found in Toyota Motor Corporation vehicles from 2019-2024 which includes Toyota and Lexus brands (MADS)
- Added Enhanced Automotive Network Acquisition support for Toyota Motor Corporation vehicles from 2008-2024 which includes Toyota and Lexus brands (MADS)
- Added vehicle lookup to home screen (DS)
- Added the ability to view License Disc Reader data in iVe Software (DS)
- Enhanced efficiency of DLC Adapter processes (MADS)
- Enhanced system removal guides display window (DS)
- Enhanced exported data to only include valid date/time formats from systems found in 2014-2020 BMW vehicles (DS)
- Enhanced functionality for License Disc Reader in preparation to expand support to other regions (MADS)
- Restored ability to view source files for Automotive Network Acquisition data (DS)
- Restored ability to generate reports for Automotive Network Acquisition data (DS)
- Fixed issue of plotting trackpoints found in 2016-2023 Ford vehicles containing travel from 0 to -1 degrees East of the Prime Meridian (DS)
- Fixed issue when loading Automotive Network Acquisition data imported from a vehicle archive (DS)
MA = Mobile App Only DS= Desktop Software Only MADS = Mobile App & Desktop Software
iVe 4.6 may be downloaded by visiting our ‘Customer Support’ page and selecting ‘Current Release.’