iVe Software v2.6 Introduces Support for Additional Toyota Systems
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 2.6.
This release adds support for additional Toyota vehicles, the majority of which fall between 2014-2015.
NEW VEHICLE SUPPORT
This release adds support for additional Toyota vehicles, the majority of which fall between 2014-2015. However, many more supported Toyota vehicles between 2014-2017 are expected to be added to the vehicle lookup as they are confirmed.
The identification guide for Toyota Internal SD systems, accessible in iVe Software and iVe Mobile, serves as a helpful starting point in making a positive identification. That said, users who have a potentially supported Toyota system are urged to reach out to Berla Support. In that way we can assist with the identification process and, when applicable, add more supported Toyotas to our lookup based on your feedback.
New hardware was developed to support this new system. Check your inventory in iVe Mobile or iVe Software, which will be updated to reflect the addition of this component when it ships.
Beginning with iVe version 2.6, users now have the ability to update their account information, and most importantly, this includes the option of changing one’s user ID/email address. This has long been a highly requested feature, and we are glad to announce its inclusion in the latest software version.
Parsing improvements have been made for Ford SYNC generation 3 and Hyundai-MIPS-Mobis systems. For users who have an active case with one of these ECUs, it may be worthwhile reparsing with iVe 2.6 in the potentiality that additional data can be parsed.
It should be noted that iVe’s UI now reflects timestamps differently if a user has applied an offset. When viewing such items in the ‘Content’ section, the timestamp type now reflects the value ‘Adjusted(offset name).’ Also, the timestamp confidence column will be blank due to an offset being in effect.
As per usual, several minor bug fixes round out the release.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v2.6:
- Added support for Toyota systems with an internal SD card
- Added support for Ford SYNC generation 3 version 2 systems running newer firmware (version 3.4)
- Improved data parsing for Ford SYNC generation 3 and Hyundai-MIPS-Mobis systems
- Added the ability to update user account information, including user ID/email
- Revised the way timestamp type and timestamp confidence values are displayed when an offset has been applied
- Improved tag creation UX such that a newly created tag automatically becomes the selected tag
- Fixed a bug for tag reporting when there are multiple devices with the same name
- Added or improved identification, removal, and/or acquisition instructions for multiple supported systems
- Added instructions for newly supported systems
- Implemented additional minor bug fixes and user interface improvements
Download your copy of iVe 2.6 today by visiting our support page and selecting ‘Current Release.’