Please join us at one of Berla’s upcoming presentations to learn more about vehicle forensics and how it can impact your investigations.
Vehicles collect and store a vast amount of user-related data such as recent destinations, favorite locations, call logs, contact lists, SMS messages, pictures, videos, and a history of virtually everywhere the vehicle has been. Berla’s presentation will cover the different systems in which user data is located, and even more importantly, focus on how to acquire and analyze the data.
- Brief History
- Infotainment and Telematics Overview
- Vehicle and System Identification
- Data Acquisition Techniques
- Data Analysis
- Attached Devices
- Navigation Data
- Vehicle Events
- The Road Ahead
- 30 September 2016: Vienna, Austria
- 04 October 2016: Prague, Czech Republic
- 05 October 2016: Hannover, Germany
- 07 October 2016: Stockholm, Sweden
- 12 October 2016: Canberra, Australia
- 13 October 2016: Sydney, Australia
CRU will also be doing a demo on their latest WiebeTech write-blockers, write-blocker validation utility, drive imagers, remote data capture devices, and much more.
Please contact us to RSVP for the presentations or for more details on the exact location and time.