Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 1.6. This latest version of software comes with some highly anticipated features including support for Toyota vehicles.
With this release, iVe now supports over 4,000 models of vehicle. This includes BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Ford, GMC, HUMMER, Jeep, Lincoln, Maserati, Mercury, Pontiac, Ram, SRT, Saturn and Toyota vehicles. Besides adding Toyota to the lineup, we also added a major new feature, tagging and custom reporting.
New Features and Enhancements Include:
- Added support for Toyota acquisition and analysis
- Added a feature to tag system files and content
- Added the ability to tag map views
- Added a feature to create custom tag groups
- Added a custom reporting feature based off items in tag groups
- Added the ability to order tagged items
- Added a preview report feature
- Improved BMW parsing and the way content is displayed
- Improved event parsing and added events to show gear changes
- Improved search by adding full text indexing
- Improved search by adding support for UTF8 and UTF16, big and little endian
- Improved search by adding a re-index option
This release also includes the addition of a supported vehicle lookup tool that has been added to the Berla website. The vehicle lookup can be used to find detailed information on North America vehicles between 1981 and the current model year. Results will include standard images for 2003 and newer vehicles.
If you have a few moments, check out the new vehicle lookup tool.