Berla is proud to announce the release of iVe version 1.12.4.
This release introduces support for a wide range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles manufactured from 2011 to present. Mercedes-Benz has long been among the most highly requested makes to be added to iVe’s supported vehicles list, and this release adds support for COMAND hard drive navigation systems featured throughout a significant portion of Mercedes-Benz’s global lineup.
Several highly beneficial new features are included in iVe 1.12.4. Perhaps most notably, the release incorporates additional mapping functions, as well as the ability to combine data from vehicles containing two supported ECUs into one iVe case. Improvements to the user interface and performance help round out the release.
Seasoned iVe users will note that filters in the Timeline section are now accessed from a different button. To open the filter selection pane in iVe 1.12.4, simply click the arrow at the far right of the main workspace window.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Desktop v1.12.4:
- Added support for Mercedes-Benz COMAND NTG 4.5 & 4.7 systems
- Added support for FCA Uconnect 8.4A/AN systems with newer, secured firmware via chip-off import
- Added the option for combining data from vehicles containing two supported ECUs into one iVe case
- Added the ability to hide items in the recent acquisitions list on the home screen (while logged into iVe Connect)
- Added the ability to select a grid item that includes a location and have that item highlighted on the map
- Added the ability to right-click a grid item that includes a location and zoom to that item on the map (‘Show on Map’ menu option)
- Added the ability for the user to create and label custom locations on the map
- Redesigned UI controls for timeline filtering
- Improved usability of the UI, including velocity logs and data export
- Improved overall speed of the application in working with larger datasets, as well as specifically optimizing tag/untag all operations
- Added removal and/or connectivity instructions for newly supported Mercedes-Benz and FCA systems
- Improved removal and/or connectivity instructions for numerous supported systems
Update your copy of iVe today by downloading the latest version from our support page.