iVe Software v3.3.1 – Adding enhanced functionality to the new Mapbox maps
Berla is proud to announce the release of iVe version 3.3.1.
This release of iVe Software includes enhanced functionality to the new Mapbox maps rolled out in iVe version 3.3.
While switching to Mapbox for iVe’s map sourcing was chosen because of the significant improvements it would afford, a few familiar mapping features were briefly unavailable, only to be restored in version 3.3.1.
In iVe version 3.3.1, map loading has been improved to allow navigation in the iVe user interface while geolocations are still loading. This optimization allows for the data to be reviewed more quickly, which can be beneficial for certain data sets that contain extremely large amounts of geolocation data. Also, a “Loading…”overlay is now displayed on the map while geolocations are in the process of being plotted.
“Show in Google Maps”
When viewing parsed data in iVe’s ‘Content’ section, the user can once again right-click any data item in the grid that includes a geolocation and select ‘Show in Google Maps.’ This allows quick access to Google Maps directly from iVe to further assess and analyze data.
The ability to plot a custom location has also been restored in iVe version 3.3.1. This feature allows users to mark the site of an incident, such as a crime or a collision, in order to better view it in relation to geolocation data nearby.
Finally, iVe version 3.3.1 includes several minor bug fixes.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v3.3.1:
- Improved Mapbox loading, allowing navigation in the iVe user interface while geolocations are still loading
- Improved adjustable time offsets when applied to multiple tracklogs and to the waypoints of a route
- Restored ability to right-click any data item in the grid that includes a geolocation and select ‘Show in Google Maps’
- Restored ability to right-click anywhere on the map to add a custom location
- Implemented several minor bug fixes
Download your copy of iVe 3.3.1 today by visiting the Release Resources page.