iVe Software v3.1 Introduces Support for GM OnStar Generation 10 Systems
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 3.1.
GM OnStar Generation 10
This release adds support for a substantial number of vehicles across multiple GM brands – Chevrolet, GMC, Vauxhall, Opel, Buick, and Cadillac. OnStar Generation 10 is one of the most prolific systems in GM brands throughout the world, and it is now supported as of iVe version 3.1.
Many GM vehicles manufactured from 2015 to present contain an HMI or GA-130 infotainment system, both of which are already supported in iVe. However, these vehicles may also contain an OnStar Generation 10 telematics module. In many cases the data from the OnStar system, when combined with the infotainment module’s data, may help paint a fuller picture of a vehicle’s recent history.
The OnStar Generation 10 module can also turn up in some vehicles that do not contain a supported infotainment module, so its reach across the various GM lineups is quite considerable.
Lexus SD Card Navigation Systems
iVe version 3.1 also includes support for additional Lexus vehicles manufactured from 2014-2019 that include SD-card-based navigation. Together with the already-supported Lexus-HDD systems, this new ‘Lexus Internal SD’ ECU allows for more robust coverage across the Lexus lineup. The supported data types are very similar between the two supported Lexus ECUs.
Additional Features & Enhancements
- Added support for OnStar Generation 10 systems
- Added support for Lexus Internal SD systems
- Added ability to pair the OnStar Generation 10 ECU with either GM HMI or GA-130, for applicable vehicles
- Fixed an issue that only allowed a vehicle with collections to be shared
- Changed user interface for importing personal key in account settings
- Added instructions for newly supported systems
- Added or improved identification, removal, and/or acquisition instructions for multiple supported systems
- Implemented additional minor bug fixes and user interface improvements
Download your copy of iVe 3.1 today by visiting our support page and selecting ‘Current Release.’