iVe Software v2.3 Adds Support for Lexus, Peugeot, Citroën and Lamborghini
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 2.3.
This release adds support for a considerable number of Lexus vehicles manufactured between 2010 and 2016 as well as Lamborghini vehicles manufactured from 2012 to present.
Also, in response to numerous requests from our valued European users, we have added support for many vehicles manufactured by PSA under the brands Peugeot and Citroën. iVe version 2.3 includes support for two of PSA’s most prolific systems of the last decade.
As for new software features, one of the main highlights for version 2.3 is the ability to add and adjust time offsets for items across the entire application. Whereas users could previously only adjust time offsets within the ‘Timeline’ section, offsets can now be adjusted in the ‘Content’ section grid (by right-clicking an item and selecting ‘Adjust Time Offsets’). Any offsets that are applied will be clearly reflected in other sections of iVe as well as in exported reports (i.e., case reports and tag reports).
Another of the most noteworthy additions to iVe version 2.3 is the ability to install map packs for offline mapping. Map packs will be made available by request to iVe users, and the packs can then be installed. Users are able to set the location of the map file cache, such as an attached USB drive. The option for using regional offline map tiles stored locally, another feature that has long been a frequent customer request, is designed to help in situations where analysis must be conducted offline completely, or when Wi-Fi connectivity may be unreliable.
Several minor bug fixes and user interface improvements round out the release.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v2.3:
- Added support for Lexus 2010 – 2016 model years
- Added support for Peugeot/Citroën 2008 – 2018 model years
- Added support for Lamborghini 2012 – 2019 model years
- Added ability to add and adjust time offsets for items across the entire application
- Added ability to install map packs for offline mapping
- Added kilometer/mile and kph/mph conversions for distance and speed values
- Added ability to restore default color assignments in ‘Color Settings’ window
- Added or improved identification, removal, and/or acquisition instructions for multiple supported systems
- Added instructions for newly supported systems
- Implemented additional minor bug fixes and user interface improvements
Download your copy of iVe 2.3 today by visiting our support page and selecting ‘Current Release.’