Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 1.7. Included in this version of the software is an assortment of anticipated and requested features, including support for Volkswagen, Seat, and Skoda vehicles.
With the addition of Volkswagen, iVe now supports over 4,600 models of vehicle. This includes BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Ford, GMC, Hummer, Jeep, Lincoln, Maserati, Mercury, Pontiac, Ram, SRT, Saturn, Seat, Skoda, Toyota and Volkswagen.
New Features and Enhancements Include:
- Made enhancements to allow users to reindex
- Added search feature to the hex and text file viewers to search a single file
- Added feature to allow users to jump to search hits in files
- Added ‘Tag All’ feature for items in the grid
- Made enhancements to support tagging search results
- Made enhancements to allow a default tag to be set and quickly mark items in grid
- Made enhancement to tagging that visually indicate which items have been tagged
- Added a toolbar to the map control to house all of the mapping features
- Added feature to allow users to auto-zoom to items plotted on the map
- Added feature to search for and zoom to a location. i.e. an address, zip code or place
- Added new maps to include Bing Roads and Bing Aerial
- Added feature to send items with geo coordinates to Google Maps
- Added mouse location coordinates overlay
- Added ‘Map All’ feature for items in the grid with geo coordinates
- Other Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved parsing for Toyota systems to include contact photos
- Improved interaction between tracklogs, trackpoints and map control
- Added feature to decode non-US Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs)
Please download the latest version of iVe from our support page. As a reminder, you can always use the vehicle lookup tool on our website to see if a vehicle is supported.