Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 1.5. This latest version of software will come with some highly anticipated features including support for BMW vehicles.
With this release, iVe now supports over 3,400 models of vehicle. This includes BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Ford, GMC, HUMMER, Jeep, Lincoln, Maserati, Mercury, Pontiac, Ram, SRT, and Saturn vehicles. While BMW is the most notable addition, it is certainly not the only improvement.
New Features and Enhancements Include:
- VIN Decoder for Year, Make, Model and Trim
- Full vehicle lookup for 1981 – 2015 model year vehicles
- BMW acquisition and parsing support
- Improved parsing of Ford systems
- Data Export to csv, txt, kml formats
- Updated file viewers for viewing raw data
- Global user settings for hash values and output path
- Full text search with recent history and persistent saved searches
- Step-by-step system removal and teardown guides
- Easy source traceability to show location of parsed content in original file(s)
The ability to support BMW solidifies our expansion into the European market and provides a strong base from which to continue expanding our foreign manufacturer coverage.
Watch the iVe v1.5 overview video if you have a few moments.