iVe Software v2.4 Adds Support for Honda and Acura Systems
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 2.4.
This release adds support for many Honda and Acura vehicles made between 2013 and 2017 that feature hard drive navigation systems. Honda has long been one of the most requested OEMs for which to add support, and with iVe 2.4 we are glad to be able to comply with those customer requests.
Additional GM Support
In addition, iVe 2.4 includes support for GM systems that have no model number on the label but which are effectively a variant of the GA-130. These systems, which are found in certain 2015-2017 vehicles, may now be acquired by selecting the GA-130 ECU in iVe. For further specifics on these systems, see the ‘Label’ step in the identification guide for the GA-130.
This release also brings a few key changes to iVe’s user interface that are improvements from both a practical and aesthetic standpoint.
Notifications in iVe now mirror those in iVe Mobile, and as such may include items such as release news, iVe tips and tricks, and upcoming Live Community Hangout dates. The notification center will continue to include messages that an acquisition has completed, and that search indexing has finished, and these will still be synced between iVe and iVe Mobile.
When logged in, clicking the user name in the upper right now brings up a dedicated pane with account information and license-specific hardware inventories for each iVe license assigned to the user.
Meanwhile the ‘Help’ menu is still present and has simply moved to the left, next to the ‘Tools’ menu.
The user guide for iVe version 2.4 includes a new glossary of terms, improved bookmarks for jumping to sections of interest, and much reorganized content with the hope of being more practical for the user.
Finally, this release lays the groundwork for further improvements to come, and it is one significant step in an overarching effort to help make the iVe Ecosystem easier to use. Keep sending us your feedback about the software, along with requests for future system support.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v2.4:
- Added support for Honda-HDD systems for Honda and Acura brands
- Added support for additional 2015-2017 GM systems with similarities to GA-130
- Added account-based notification messages to iVe (synced with notifications in iVe Mobile)
- Improved UI for user account information and settings, to include account-specific inventory of kit components
- Added ability to select multiple notifications at a time and choose ‘Archive’ or ‘Mark As Read’
- Added ability to export individual tracklogs as KML
- Added hyperlinks to user guide table of contents
- Added glossary of terms to user guide
- Added or improved identification, removal, and/or acquisition instructions for multiple supported systems
- Added instructions for newly supported systems
- Implemented additional minor bug fixes and user interface improvements
Download your copy of iVe 2.4 today by visiting our support page and selecting ‘Current Release.’