Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe Mobile version 2.0. Not only does this release constitute the biggest leap forward for the form and function of iVe Mobile, but it also allows for greater connectivity and syncing between the mobile app and software application. In fact, the user interface has been redesigned and falls in line with that of the latest iVe Software, version 2.0.
iVe Mobile’s functionality has been made more robust in order to act as a major day-to-day resource to investigators and their teams. After all, one of the main purposes of iVe Mobile has always been to help investigators quickly ascertain vehicle and system information while in the field. As of iVe Mobile v2.0, users have the opportunity to identify supported vehicles and systems, determine what information is obtainable from each vehicle, view system identification guides, and access step-by-step walkthroughs for removing systems and acquiring data in a forensically sound manner.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added notifications and messages
- Added recent vehicle lookup history
- Added recent collection summary history
- Added ability to hide/un-hide collections and vehicle lookups
- Added real-time updating of instructions and vehicle lookup
- Added side menu to quickly access various functions of iVe Mobile
- Added or improved removal instructions for numerous supported systems
- Implemented numerous bug fixes and stability improvements